Since 1997, Firepoint Inc has been developing approved fire safety plans for buildings in the private and public sectors in Ontario. Our client base covers a host of building classifications ranging from manufacturing and warehousing, commercial and residential, educational and entertainment facilities.
See us at www.firepoint.ca
- Proficient in AutoCAD Program.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Fire Code Section 2.8.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Fire Code Part 6 and 7.
- Strong communication and writing skills are assets.
- Own transportation is of benefit.
- Conduct building assessments throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
- Develop floor layout and occupant evacuation drawings.
- Develop sectional contents of the fire safety plan.
- Top hourly rate.
- Vehicle expense per km.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Thank you very much.