INVESTOR RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
Status: Full time
Headquartered in Windsor, CT and with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and application service provider (ASP) solutions. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
About SS&C Technologies:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software focused exclusively on the global financial services industry. Founded in 1986, SS&C has its headquarters in Windsor, Connecticut and offices around the world. 5,000 financial services organizations, from the world's largest to local financial services organizations, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services. These clients in the aggregate manage over $16 trillion in assets.
The purpose of an Investor Relations Associate is to administer investor activity for fund clients. This includes ensuring timely and accurate processing of investor transactions and effective communication of the transactions to the fund client.
- Act as main contact for fund investors and managers via email and telephone correspondence.
- Process investor subscription and redemption activity in accordance with the fund's offering documents and anti-money laundering (AML) requirements.
- Communicate pending transactions to fund management as required.
- Prepare and validate investor statements to fund accounting information.
- Prepare distribution of investor statements, letters and miscellaneous documents in accordance with investor and fund management instructions.
- Ensure distribution information is up to date and compliant in accordance with investor and fund management instructions.
- Prepare wire transfer instructions in accordance with investor and/or fund management instructions through various Internet banking platforms.
- Confirm expected cash activity was processed by the bank and communicated to fund accounting and/or fund management.
- Comply with department policies and procedures for processing of above activities.
- Participate in system and process enhancement.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by department management.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Hedge/Private Equity Fund administration and/or Investor/Shareholder services
- Undergraduate degree (accounting/finance/business related) or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, specifically Excel
- Experience in the financial services is a plus.
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and KYC procedures is a plus.
- An extensive health benefit program
- Generous training allowance and tuition reimbursement program
- Business casual work environment
- Excellent Candidate referral program
To further explore this opportunity, please visit our corporate website http://www.ssctech.com/careers
No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.