Hours: Full time, term position
Mon to Fri 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, plus additional hours as needed
Term: January 29, 2018 (flexible) – June 29, 2018 (with possibility of extension)
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our Assembly Team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to assemble eco-friendly plantable paper products as well as be trained to operate trimming and die cutting machinery.
You are right for the job if:
- You have good motor skills.
- You are hardworking & efficient.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have the ability to problem solve and prioritize.
- You have knowledge of assembly, cutting & trimming.
Duties & Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assembly of all order items according to SAPs (invitations, wedding favors, custom postcards, coasters, guest books, stationery, etc.)
- Cutting & trimming (training provided)
- Die cutting (training provided)
- Keeping assembly area neat & tidy
- Caring for and maintaining all assembly equipment
- Being an energetic & enthusiastic member of the team
About Botanical PaperWorks
We’re a Canadian company that manufactures seed paper, a special eco-paper that grows flowers, herbs or vegetables when the paper is planted. Since 1997, we have been producing seed paper, designing promotional products, wedding invitations, special event favors and memorial products and selling them to the world.
How To Apply
To apply, please send the following information to email@example.com.
- Cover letter that explains how you’re a good fit for this position
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.