Our Dietitians work within our executive health clinic. They work in collaboration with other health professionals and strives to offer excellent customer service to our executive clientele, within his/her field of expertise.
- Counselling individuals in normal and therapeutic nutrition;
- Charting of assessments, plans and progress in the client's medical record;
- Create Communication Letters for clients;
- Review lab results in order to provide nutritional advise to clients;
- Perform research pertinent to specific client's needs;
- Develop client nutritional education resources for in-clinic and off-site clients;
- Facilitate development of Medisys nutrition consulting business by developing corporate clients' nutrition initiatives;
- Partner with resident exercise physiologist and kinesiologists to develop client nutrition;
- Participating at medical team meetings and acting as a liaison and resource person for nursing and medical staff.
- University degree, majoring in food and nutrition;
- Completion of an internship program approved by Dieticians of Canada;
- Registered Dietitian and member of the College of Dietitians;
- Bilingualism in French and English (oral and written) is a definite asset;
- Relevant professional experience in nutrition education or counselling;
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team;
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office;
- Commitment to customer satisfaction;
- Strong counseling and influencing skills;
Medisys is Canada's leading nationwide provider of corporate health services, delivering integrated health management programs to organizations for almost 30 years. Our highly skilled professionals provide a full range of clinical and remote medical services across Canada at our 26 locations. Among many others, we provide executive medicals, travel consults, immunizations, medical surveillance programs, pre-employment health screenings, and wellness services.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those who will be considered for an interview will be contacted. Committed to employment equity, Medisys encourages applications from the four designated groups as identified in the Employment Equity Act. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under the Medisys Accommodation Policy. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
Our Dietitian works within our executive health clinic. They work in collaboration with other health professionals and strives to offer excellent customer service to our executive clientele, within his/her field of expertise.
Click here to apply for this job