Complete Commercial Property maintenance company, also supplying and installing equipment for buildings, as well as food service equipment for commercial customers.
Paramount Services is a rapidly growing complete Commercial Facility Management company looking to add an Invoicing Clerk to our Finance team. At Paramount, many of our customers are convenience stores, gas stations, restaurants and hotels. Services provided include:
Canada Wide Maintenance
- Mechanical HVAC/Plumbing
- Restoration & Repair
- Landscaping & Parking Lot
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
Commercial Equipment Supply & Install
- Kitchen & Retail Refrigeration
- Hot and Cold Food & Beverage
- Rooftop HVAC
- Refurbishment Programs
- Warranty Service Provider
- New Builds
- Renovations & Reskins
Goals and Outcomes:
The invoicing clerk is responsible to accurately prepare invoices for the billing of customers.
Review documentation, maintain accounting software, and prepare invoices for products sold and services rendered.
- Apply payments to invoices and Accounts Receivable system as checks and payments are received and post adjustments, investigate discrepancies between customer payments in invoices: resolve discrepancies.
- Ad Hoc projects/requests from supervisor
Education & Experience:
- 2 to 3 years experience with invoicing.
- 2 year accounting degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of payables and receivables processing and principles
- Strong interpersonal, problem-recognition and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Miracle, Quickbooks & Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.