The Calgary Real Estate Board (CREB®), a cooperative association representing 5200+ Calgary and area professional REALTORS® and the real estate industry.
Get ahead with CREB® — apply to become our next Training & Development Coordinator!
The most creative organizations aren’t afraid of trying new things and reaching beyond the scope of everyday business practice to find that next nugget of possibility.
At CREB®, we embrace this line of thinking and encourage our dynamic team of professionals to follow suit. Why? Because we know that every employee has the capacity to add value – that people do their greatest work when given the space to stretch their creative muscles and apply the best of themselves in the workplace.
It’s what makes our culture unique and why you should seriously consider joining our team.
“Sounds amazing! What qualifications and skills do I need to meet your requirements?”
· Administer the LMS system ensuring content is always current and functional and learner outcomes are adequately tracked and assigned
· Build and maintain content for ILT (instructor lead training) and WBT (web based training) delivery; including story boarding, WBT authoring, Power Points, learner and facilitator guides as well as learner activities and lesson timing
· Research content and, liaise, and manage SME’s (subject matter experts)
· Support instructor recruiting, auditing, training and coaching
· Schedule and monitor instructors for course delivery, submit invoices for payment
· Ensure instructor feedback is logged and tracked and provided to the instructors in a timely fashion
· Ensure all course materials are ordered, accurate and prepared for course delivery including inventory management
· Ensure course materials are available for instructors in a timely and accurate manner
· Prepare reports and metrics to track training goals
· Respond to training team communications and content concerns/suggestions
· Manage and track course content and ensure it is updated as required
· Some presentation and public speaking as required
· Other duties as assigned by Manager
These are the core elements of the job, but it’s really so much more. This opportunity would be a great fit for someone who has a passion for training and development.
“Sounds good... Are there benefits? Can we talk compensation?”
As a high-performance organization, we pride ourselves on offering a very competitive not-for-profit salary and benefit & pension package. Don’t worry: we will confirm salary expectations through our online pre-screening process. This is a 6 month contract position.
“Alright, I’m in. How do I apply?”
If you have a real passion for learning, creating dynamic offerings and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please go to http://www.creb.com/Join_the_Industry/Work_at_CREB/ and be sure to include:
- A meaningful cover letter /(generic cover letters are so passé)
- Include completion # TDC021618 in the subject line
- An up-to-date skills-based resume (we want a clear understanding of your value-add)
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in CREB® however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.