The Landing Restaurant Group is looking for an awesome Learning and Development Manager to be an integral part of our growing business. This important role will create, manage, and update content designed to empower our team members at all stages of their career. The Manager of Learning and Development will engage with our leaders to determine the most effective content and delivery method that will drive our strategic plan and empower new hires and existing team members to deliver on our Vision, Mission and Core Values. This influential role will report into the Director of Culture Strategy and collaborate with our Operations team. If you are a leader who is excited about Facilitation, Instructional design, Leadership Development and making an impact on Corporate Culture through engaging, positive and inspiring content and delivery, than this is your perfect role!
In this role, the duties may include but are not limited to:
- Lead our Learning and Development programs through design, facilitation and evaluation.
- Effective delivery of L&D programs utilizing a variety of delivery channels (in-classroom, e-Learning, instructor-led, self-study and reference materials).
- Bringing Landings Corporate Culture into all aspects of development, coaching and training.
- Independently design and develop learning solutions based on Needs Assessments that are aligned to the strategic initiatives and relevant to the needs of the business and our team members.
- Manage, update and best utilize LMS.
- Responsible for developing creative, innovative and effective learning solutions that enhance our team members.
- Create and implement Culture-driven onboarding program and supporting workbooks.
- Lead and further develop our in-store training team program.
- Produce insightful analysis of learning data and recommend potential solutions.
- Research trends and adopts best practices into the development of facilitation techniques and learning curricula.
- Aminimum of three years to five or more years of relevantwork experience, specializing in facilitation, instructional design and implementation, including informal and formal learning strategies and projects.
- Completion of a Training & Development Certificate, University Degree and/or College Diploma in a related field is preferred and/or relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory and concepts (needs analysis, instructional design, learning strategies, methodologies & technologies)
- Restaurant management experience, knowledge of the casual dining industry and restaurant operations are an asset.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Self-motivated to manage priorities and objectives in a fast-paced, high-energy organization.
- Exceptional collaboration skills with the ability to motivate and direct others
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- Positive, fun and charismatic professional with dynamic presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Overall Working Conditions:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Will be required to travel to restaurants and new store opens (15%)
- May be required to work overtime on occasion to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Will be required to take on special projects as required.
- Comfortable to present in-front of small and larger groups
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply today
As part of our accessibility commitment, We are committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants, and will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require.
Please note that an offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with us however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or emails please.
At this time, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies. Any candidates submitted via staffing and employment agencies will not be considered.