If you are a dental professional (Dental Hygienist/Dentist/Dental Assistant) or dental student who is outgoing and loves sharing your passion for oral care, The KMAC Group has an opportunity for you!
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated with great communication skills to represent leading oral care brands in the retail environment. This is a part-time, temporary contract opportunity (select days of the year) that will provide you with a unique platform to educate the public and help them improve their home care regimen.
As a Dental Event Educator, you will work independently at retail locations to interact and engage shoppers. The goal is to create an exciting and memorable shopping experience, increase product sales, and improve the oral health of Canadians nationwide.
- Intercept and engage shoppers to educate on features and benefits of the participating product(s)
- Deliver key messages and provide demonstrations of the featured products
- Share your knowledge and experience with shoppers to improve their oral health
- Transport program materials to/from locations (if applicable)
* Vehicle access is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- MUST be either a Dentist, Registered Dental Hygienist, Certified/Registered Dental Assistant or dental student studying in one of these fields
- Have a passion for oral health
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing and energetic with a positive attitude – able to proactively approach shoppers to engage in conversation
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Previous retail, sales, or customer service experience is an asset
To apply, please apply online through this link: http://goo.gl/4AjqGr and fill out the application including submission of your resume.