The Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing the sales of our client’s products by driving the usage of their resources, including textbooks and online technology products at UBC of the Okanagan and Okanagan College. Your role will include, through a mix of direct calling, training, and support to achieve sales targets. Comfortable in your ability to work independently from your home office, yet towards the larger goal of the team, you have the intellectual curiosity and ability to think strategically.
This is an ideal opportunity for a university graduate with sales experience. Visiting university and college professors on campus, you will use your strong relationship building and interpersonal skills to promote and sell our clients educational products.
- Must have a university degree
- On-line literacy, experience and aptitude to work with new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive desire to exceed goals and grow territory
- Strong business planning and prospecting abilities
- Well developed organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Valid drivers license
- Strong Internet and PC skills in Microsoft Office
- Sales experience an asset