EPSI, a consulting firm specialized in HR assessment and engagement solutions, is looking for a Partner Liaison – Assessment solutions at its head office in the Gatineau/Ottawa region.
Specializing in talent assessment and employee engagement, EPSI develops and manages several online platforms for the purchase of HR products, administration of online assessments and surveys in a secure environment, and management of client databases. With a strategic partnership with IBM, EPSI will provide solutions that incorporate their tools as well.
The Partner Liaison, Assessment Solutions (PLAS) is tasked with providing expertise in selling assessment solutions as a product or as a service in order to support the IBM Partnership Department to achieve its organizational sales objectives. This will include, but not limited to, activities related to pursuing and creating business opportunities by fostering leads, converting leads into accounts (sales), conducting sales demonstrations (through onsite presentation, teleconference, and webinars) and managing active accounts. The PLAS will collaborate with key IBM resources and all EPSI staff members from different departments in order to leverage sales strategies, maintain and update knowledge on key aspects of each products and services, and create various documentation for client and internal consumption (ex.: proposals). The PLAS will also be responsible for continuously communicating with prospective clients and analyse incoming opportunities.
- Develop a roll-out strategy based on the psychometric and consulting services solutions developed and distributed by EPSI;
- Be the primary contact with clients and suppliers on day-to-day operations of assessments and services as well as providing technical or sales support for different vectors of business;
- Respond to client inquiries relating to assessment processes, including interpretation of results, as well as any other inquiries relating to business rules, processes and pricing;
- Schedule and attend meetings with key stakeholders;
- Coordinate internal and external resources involved for deliverables (IT, Client Support, Accounting, Freelancers, etc.)
- Prepare a variety of reports and follow-up documents for different product lines EPSI sells or distributes;
- Attend ongoing strategy and sales calls with stakeholders;
- Provide information and training to internal resources as well as clients on various topics related to the business lines the PLSA is responsible for managing;
- Be called upon to make presentations to clients or stakeholders;
- Possess and maintain knowledge of pricing, sales objectives, and latest developments to all products that EPSI sales and distributes;
- Identify added value products and services to support sales position and demonstrate competitive advantage to clients;
- Apply knowledge of sales techniques and market tendencies to overcome objections, and support or modify proposition of applicable products and services to client’s needs;
- Establish positive interpersonal relations with clients and utilize feedback to improve sales activities and account management;
- Update and enter accurate business opportunity information within the CRM.
- Convert sales opportunities for products and services;
- Give presentations and sales demonstrations through face-to-face meeting, teleconference ad videoconference;
- Qualify business opportunities according to specific standards;
- Provide personalized consultation services and expert advice on product choice;
- Achieve organizational sales objectives.
SKILL SET REQUIRED
University diploma, certificate in business administration, entrepreneurship, marketing or any other combination of relevant experiences.
A minimum of 2 years of pertinent experience in sales of complex products and services.
Experience in selling products and services related to HR such as talent assessments, surveys, training or consulting services will be considered as an asset.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bilingual in both speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Experience using and maintaining a CRM system;
- Negotiation skills
- Being organised
- Ability to work in a team
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Results oriented
- Having a good knowledge of both official languages, orally and in writing.
- Ability to use Salesforce or SugarCRM.
- This position requires a security clearance at the reliability level. If you do not have this clearance, EPSI will assist you in taking the necessary steps to obtain it.
Salary and Benefits:
- Medical and dental group insurance.
- Salary between $44,600 and $59,500.
Please submit your resume before March 22nd, 2018, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only qualified candidates will be invited to take written exams and an interview.