TCU Financial Group now has a career opportunity for a Permanent Full Time Commercial Lending Associate, located in Saskatoon.
As part of the team, this position provides administrative support for the commercial lending function at TCU. This includes:
- Preparing all relevant documents required by the lenders and clients.
- Meeting with clients to provide administrative assistance and guidance by answering inquiries on basic aspects of commercial lending.
- Opening business and personal accounts for business owners.
- Providing data management system administration.
- Educating clients on TCU Digital Banking Solutions such as Online Banking and Mobile App.
- Grade 12 combined with 2 - 3 years of administrative experience preferably in a commercial lending environment or financial institution. Business Administration Certificate or Diploma would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency with Contact Relationship Management software.
- Motivated and highly organized individual with proficient communication skills.
An attractive compensation package is available which includes Group Benefits and a 7% matched Pension Plan. Salary commensurate with skills and qualifications.
TCU Financial Group is a Saskatchewan based credit union with a staff of 110 and offices in Saskatoon and Regina.
Please submit your resumé and cover letter, in confidence, by March 26, 2018 to:
Human Resources Department
TCU Financial Group
PO Box 5050
Saskatoon SK S7K 4E3
Fax: (306) 653-6741