KeyNorth Professional Services Group Inc.
Overall Summary of Position:
Reporting to the owner, the incumbent will have experience conducting open source investigations, providing complex analytical litigation support services and conducting white collar investigations. The incumbent is also interested in instructing others in these areas, is ambitious and wishes to grow a fulfilling practice in one or more of these areas.
Above all else, the primary role is to fulfill our commitment to high quality services to our clients in our core practice areas. The successful incumbent will be bright, professional, ambitious, persistent, and creative and can work either independently or in a team while enjoying variety in their job.
- Ability to conduct interviews, analyzing communications between parties, combining information from disparate sources, drafting reports, tracing funds, conducting open-source investigative research or reviewing documents;
- Ability to provide strategic or technical advice on fraud prevention and detection;
- Ability to prepare for or facilitate courses on open source investigation, analytics, or other investigative/intelligence skills.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- A degree or diploma in commerce, technology or liberal arts;
- Ontario private investigator's license or capable of obtaining one;
- Strong writing skills;
- Experience in analytics using spreadsheets or other analytics software;
- Experience conducting investigations or intelligence gathering;
- Experience providing instructional services to either internal clients or external clients;
- Experience in conducting open source investigation inquiries in an investigatory or litigation support capacity.
- Strong communication and analysis skills;
- A Certified Fraud Examiner's designation, or a designation in accounting, law, intelligence or investigation;
- Ability to perform well in client-facing roles with an ambition to eventually move to business development activities;
- Private sector or public sector experience are welcome.
- Some travel may be required.
In your cover letter/email please summarize:
- Your professional background;
- Career objectives; and
- Your understanding of professional services firm models generally, and more specifically how you see yourself fitting with the KeyNorth Group.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP, and will assess applications as they are received. Accordingly, there is no closing date for this posting. The application process for this posting will close when we have received a sufficient number of qualified applicants.
Accommodations will be provided at all stages of the hiring process. We ask applicants to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.