Getting to Know Kognitive:
Founded in 2006, Kognitive Marketing is recognized as an industry leader in face-to-face, Direct Sales programs. Kognitive invests in our employees by providing them with exceptional training and development, ensuring upward mobility as well as personal and professional growth. Both with our employee commitment as with our client commitment, everything we do is built around results. Kognitive has experienced tremendous growth since its inception, garnering us the #1 ranking on PROFIT 500 as the Fastest-Growing Marketing Company in Canada. Check us out at www.kognitive.ca!
About The Role:
We are currently hiring sales representatives for one of our largest clients.
As a sales representative, you will be working independently at a retail store. You’re responsible for approaching, interacting and engaging customers to inform them of the features and benefits of Canadian Tires financial service product, namely the Canadian Tire Options Mastercard.
“In addition (optional), we run a series of special events in the stores too which only top sales intercepts are selected to participate. These events run from Wednesday to Sunday on a weekly basis so if you are selected to work an event you would be working within a team of 4-6 intercepts, travelling to different stores within your region. Depending on the region and the schedule, your team may be required to stay overnight in hotels in which we would cover your accommodations. “
What we are offering:
- Work for one of the most recognized experiential retail companies in Canada.
- An uncapped commission structure with minimum protection Guarantee. Our intercepts make on average $18/hr, If you’re good, you’ll earn $25-$50/hr.
- In our program, you’ll be selling Canadian Tires Options Mastercard. For every, CT Options Mastercard activation you’ll earn = 1 TSU = $21/activation plus upselling bonus as well.
- To ensure you are successful we will give you 10 – 14 total hours of infield training one on one with your manager.
- You will be working with Flexible schedule, where you will be able to choose to work between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM throughout the week either for part-time or full-time in your local area only.