- Grade 12 diploma
- Medical Terminology Certificate
- Diploma in Medical Administration
- Two years of clerical duties in a health care environment required
- Experience in collection of data from chart reviews and data entry required
- Preparation of various detailed statistical reports required
- Proficiency in computer skills (word processing (Word for Windows), spreadsheet (Excel) and database management (access), PowerPoint, keyboarding skills at 50 WPM mandatory) required
- Must be flexible with ability to set priorities and manage timelines
- Work independently with minimal supervision and functions effectively within a team
- Demonstrates excellence in communication, both written and verbal
- Analysis / problem assessment
- Innovative and willing to learn
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Demonstrates individual leadership skills
At Southlake Regional Health Centre, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. Southlake Regional Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.