Shannex is a family-owned, Maritime-based company that has been providing care to clients for over 20 years. Offering Care at Home, Retirement Living and Enhanced Care services across Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Shannex has been built on the commitment to place clients first, to provide service excellence and respect each client as an individual. Our core values; clients first, building trusting partnerships, always improving quality and being accountable, define what Shannex stands for and create the framework for all that we do.
We are pleased to offer the following exciting new opportunity:
Suite Services Attendant (Housekeeper) – Casual
Located in Mississauga, Ontario and reporting to the Facility Maintenance Manager, the Suite Services Attendant works as part of a professional interdisciplinary team within Parkland on the Glen. The successful candidate will be customer focused, energetic, and detail oriented.
As Suite Services Attendant you will provide housekeeping and laundry service to all guests and will meet established quality and customer service hallmarks. Our Suite Services Attendants work to maintain a clean and safe living environment for guests.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Working as an integral part of a dedicated team in maintaining a clean, healthy environment for our guests;
- Providing quality housekeeping and laundry services that meet our service excellence standards;
- Maintaining an awareness of the specific needs of each client as to provide individualized service that meets and exceed expectations;
- Respecting and protecting client confidentiality;
- Completing housekeeping and laundry duties as outlined within the suite services attendant daily job routine;
- Understanding and demonstrating safe practices at all times.
- High School/ GED completion
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in commercial housekeeping and/or laundry
- Ability to work a schedule of flexible hours/ shifts inclusive of days, evenings, weekends and holidays
The following would be considered assets:
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Alzheimer’s or Other Dementias Care Course
- Previous experience working with seniors or in a seniors’ living environment
- CPR & First Aid Certificate
“Great People Striving for Great Things” is one of the pillars of our Strategic Plan. Shannex is committed to offering the best environment for employees where everyone takes pride in their work and in the organization. Our staff are committed to service excellence and are supported with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We are building a culture that supports the balance between work and personal life.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, attractive benefits plan, onsite parking, and flexible scheduling.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career and make your mark in a rapidly growing organization please apply at Careers with Shannex. (Competition #30547)
received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. the Glenerin Inn & Spa strives to be a supportive and inclusive work environment and provides equal opportunity employment. Accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities to enable participation in the recruitment, assessment, selection and hiring process. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact the Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.