We are looking for Dietary Aides and Housekeepers with experience working in a facility setting.
We are seeking people who are:
-Experienced in a health care setting
-Flexible and available
Some Job requirements include:
-Violence prevention (from www.learninghub.com)
-Criminal Record Check
PLease visit https://www.suncreekvillage.ca/contact/career-opportunities/ for more details and links regarding employment requirements.
Please drop off your resume at
13687 62nd Ave, Surrey, BC or respond to this ad.
Thank you and Good Luck!
Job Type: Casual
* Due to the COVID pandemic, our staff may only work at ONE long terms care facility.
During the duration of COVID, the rate of pay for this position is : $20.56/hr
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
Salary: $16.50-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Long Term Care Facility: 1 year (Preferred)
- WHMIS (Required)
- Foodsafe (Required)
- Violence Prevention (Required)
- CPR/First Aide (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place