Norquest Industries Inc. is a progressive and innovative Machine Shop based in Edmonton. We serve a variety of industries throughout Canada and around the world. Since incorporating in 1996, Norquest has grown to become one of western Canada’s largest machining services companies.
We are currently looking for a dedicated individual who wants to work in a progressive environment that cultivates personal and professional development.
Day Shift Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Complete tool assemblies according to the assembly instructions.
- Record job, heat and serial number on traceability/checklist sheets.
- Safely perform required assembly on the torque machine.
- Safely perform hydro-testing on assembled parts with proper testing information.
- Package and pallet assembled parts to customer specifications.
- Perform cycle counts when required.
- Support initiatives for improvements to processes and efficiencies.
- Comply with all HSE, QMS and Corporate policies at Norquest.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a Supervisor.
Core Skills/ Qualifications
- Oilfield experience an asset.
- Effective communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Warehouse experience an asset.
- Effective team work skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- English (Required)