Success begins with choosing the right brokerage!
AKAL Mortgages is expanding and looking for new and experienced mortgage agents and brokers who are eager to learn and grow. Being with our mortgage brokerage, you will have:
- Special Training - Lead Generation, Mortgage Products & Underwriting;
- Mentorship to specialize in Residential, Business and Commercial Financing;
- Access to online education and training materials;
- Personal website, answering service, social media and marketing support;
- VIP Access to the more lenders and their top tier compensation;
- Your own Mobile App featuring - Free Credit Scores and Property Value Reports;
- Ability to fund mortgages across Canada;
- Professional office space to meet your clients;
- Latest cutting-edge technology and ongoing support.
Why join our team?
Training, Support and Mentorship— Preparing new agents for success, $4500 value training at "NO COST" to you. It is a unique three-day coaching program that is designed to ensure new agents' success by providing them the knowledge and tools they need. Scheduled to deliver on June 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2020.
Lead Generation that works for you— Instant Pre-Qualified leads online. State of art Prequal Tool on your own personal website provided by us. Google AdWords Platform to advertise that has been identified as one of the top 6 inventions by Google.
Focus on building your business— Don't reinvent the wheel. To become successful mortgage agent, it is best to learn from a mentor who has already been successful. Start your career with confidence at AKAL Mortgages, a National Award winner brokerage known for helping its agents to become successful and entrepreneurs.
Only those candidates, who have focus on this profession, willingness to give time to this profession and want to work smart to become successful, will fit well with our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Must have (1) completed mortgage agent course and/or (2) an existing licensed mortgage agent
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
- Completed Mortgage Agent Course or Licensed Mortgage Agent (Preferred)