Edon Management has an exciting new opportunity for a Project Coordinator based in Calgary. If you are seeking a career in project management, enjoy working in a team environment, and have experience coordinating small to medium sized projects, then you may be the perfect candidate for this role!
Here’s what’s waiting for you…
As a Project Coordinator in Calgary, you will provide project administrative support and assist with project coordination for the Project Management team.
Competitive Compensation Package includes:
- Full-time, weekday hours
- Ongoing Educational Assistance
- Supportive Team Environment
- Family Dental & Health Benefits
- Employee RRSP Program
- Free Parking
- Cellphone Allowance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Coordinate and administer projects for the Project Management Team
- Assist in the development of project contracts and service agreements
- Track job costing, progress payments, and job scope
- Prepare and obtain data for owners reports related to project management
- Perform site visits to verify project standards, safety compliance and overall adherence to project timeline
- Create/manage electronic filing system and tracking sheets to track projects and warranties
- Work closely with Project Managers to deliver a high level of client satisfaction throughout the various steps of the project and support in the resolution of client service issues
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum two years’ experience in project coordination.
- Previous experience coordinating staff and contractors to complete work in construction environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at a time
- Certificate or diploma in Project Management considered an asset
- Technical writing experience an asset
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to direct staff and contractors to efficiently deliver on project expectations and timelines
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated in written, verbal, report writing and meeting facilitation.
A detailed job description may be requested by email.
- Email your resume stating Job No. 7C05062019 in the subject line.
- Fax your resume to 403-259-8851 with a cover page stating Job No. 7C05062019.
- Drop off your resume to reception at: 1441 Hastings Cres. SE Calgary, AB T2G 4C8
All resumes will be considered but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in employment with Edon Management.
Job Type: Full-time
- project coordination: 2 years (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- project management (Preferred)