Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
This role will be a part of our new Fairlife dairy production plant in Peterborough, Ontario to manufacture Fairlife milk in Canada.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and configure Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Servo Drives, Variable Frequency Drives, Sensors, Actuators, Instrumentation, Industrial Control Systems, Industrial networks & Electrical equipment to ensure reliable operations
- Calibrate process instruments, documenting results, maintaining records for regulatory and maintain curves database
- Perform effective troubleshooting, repairs or modifications in accordance with manufactures specifications and documentation on processing, packaging and facilities equipment
- Observes and test the plant equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using meters/analyzers, programming stations and other testing devices; and replace faulty components to keep equipment operational, drives standardization of process control elements to maintain consistency
- Ensures compliance to codes and standards for Arc Flash/Shock hazard safety, confined space entry, work at height, Lock-out-tag-out, Line Break Permit, hazardous materials, hand tool safe use, etc. and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Defines preventive maintenance and calibration schedules and procedures in maintenance software, and executes the schedules, assess plans with operators, supervisors, managers, OEMs and redefine frequencies to improve overall equipment performance
- Maintain records and ensure inventory in made available for upcoming maintenance and calibration activities, and supports spare parts store setup & management activities
- Maintain drawings, instructional manuals, program backups, certificates, procedures and make revisions as needed • Drives continuous improvement initiatives, identify & execute improvement projects, reliability centered maintenance programs, and inculcate problem-solving mindset on the shop floor
- Obtains complete operation and maintenance knowledge of plant's processing & packaging lines, facilities, cleaning and sanitation equipment
- Supervise contractors work and safety during new installation and routine plant operations
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by management
- An associate degree/post-secondary diploma in Instrumentation/Control/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Licensed Electrician in the province of Ontario (309A or 442A)
- Minimum 3 years of instrumentation & automation/controls experience on automated high-speed packaging, processing and facilities equipment
- Proficient in using computers and associated software programs for automation such as Allan Bradley, Siemens, B&R etc.
- Proficient in reading Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, one-line diagrams, schematics, PLC & HMI programs, calibration curves, and conducting I/O checks
- Must have proven experience with Allan Bradley & Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Industrial networks
- Flexible to work any shift required and must be available on calls during off shifts
- Must have the ability and willingness to cross train in other departments
- Ability to stand and work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability work in refrigerated and extreme temperatures environment/confined space/narrow spaces
- Able to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to visually identify defective parts and perform a replacement
- Ability to diagnose/assess/detect defective parts, machine failures, and changes in speed and other routine running conditions, and take necessary actions to correct it
- Ability to travel outside of Canada and possess a valid passport
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.