LOCATION: British Columbia
We are looking for a self-motivated Automation Account Manager who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Account manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Accounts managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Ultimately, a successful Automation Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business.
The Automation Account Manager – BC, will report directly to the Automation Sales Manager. The Automation Account Manager, will represent WEG/ V.J. Pamensky Canada Inc. for the full range of WEG Automation and Controls products; OEMs, Distributors, EPCs and End users.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal management
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Support existing WEG sales team in BC.
- Travel across BC to visit the clients whenever it is necessary
- The candidate well proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager, or other relevant experience in the Automation and/or controls and electric motor industry
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel), PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of Variable Frequency Drives, Soft Starters, DOL Starters, Controls (including but not limited to: Contactors, Overload Relays, Push Buttons and Pot lights etc.) and Circuit Breakers.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Salary and Bonus based on experience and sales achievement
- Company car allowance
- Company benefits program
- Company phone, laptop
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- British Columbia: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Do you have business development experience in selling VFDs, Soft Starters?
- technical automation sales: 3 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Expected start date: 2022-10-03