Red Hill Toyota is Seeking Service Greeter/ Car Porter!
Red Hill Toyota is a family owned and operated dealership. We are a large volume Toyota retailer in the Greater Hamilton Area and are currently looking for a Service Greeter/Car Porter. Prospective candidates must have outstanding customer service skills along with the ability to work in a team environment.
Red Hill Toyota offers the following:
- Benefits package which includes Health, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability
- For this position there will be a great opportunity to learn the Service Advisor role for future opportunities
- State of the art dealership with indoor service Drive-Thru.
- Great company culture
- A supportive management team
Role and Responsibilities:
- Must be in drive thru and ready to assist 10 minutes BEFORE opening
- No cell phone may be used in the presence of any guests
- Greet each guest by name if they are here for an appointment, perform vehicle walk around, get EXACT mileage from vehicle and tag keys.
- Perform Toyota Floor mat inspection. Must be secured, no double stacks on driver side and no aftermarket on driver’s side or it has to be placed in the trunk.
- Place seat protector and cardboard floor mat in each vehicle
- Take guest to next available service advisor
- Once service advisor has opened repair order move vehicle out of the drive thru to the correct area
- When vehicle is complete and guest arrives for pick up or is waiting bring vehicle to assigned area and present to guest
- From time to time you will be required to perform other tasks as per the Fixed Operations or Assistant Service Manager.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Pleasant, professional demeanor with the desire to exceed expectations
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional , a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter
Red Hill Toyota will provide accommodation in all parts of our recruitment process as required under the AODA. Please advise us in advance if you require any accommodation.
Please submit your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Clean Driver's Abstract (Required)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)