Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full-time
Work Location: Vancouver – British Columbia,
CTBC Bank Corp. (Canada) is a subsidiary of CTBC Holding Company Ltd. and is amongst the largest and most profitable privately owned banks headquartered in Taiwan. CTBC Bank Corp. (Canada) continues to delivery superior customer value to our clients. We are all about our clients, our business, and our people. As part of a global banking network with industry leading reputation in the Asia Pacific we continue to place our clients in the forefront of our services.
CTBC Bank Corp. (Canada) continues to expand in Canada and we are looking for a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and computer savvy IT professional equipped with strong problem solving skills and good experience in IT administrative support. The IT Assistant will assist with installation, testing, monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintenance of corporate-wide banking information technology systems. You will respond to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support from the staff or Vendor, assist with end user desktop support to office employees on a variety of issues, and support the other peripheral technology requirements.
This is a unique opportunity for you to become a vital part of our IT team while learning and expanding know IT knowledge with on the job training. You will champion on a service oriented mindset. You will help business operations utilize information systems to improve efficiency, and provide day to day support to the IT Manager. At CTBC Bank Corp. (Canada), we offer positive customer experience. As a team, will work together achieve what matters most to our clients. We learn, we grow, and we excel together. We Are Family.
- Assist with IT planning, installation, testing, and monitoring
- Provides troubleshooting and maintenance of corporate banking information systems
- Help business operations utilize information systems to enhance work efficiency.
- Provides day-to-day support to IT Manager
- Responding to telephone calls, email requests, and personnel request on IT technical support.
- Communicate with staff and Vendor on all IT correspondence.
- Assist with end user desktop support, setup, and system changes.
- Assist with other peripheral technology requirements.
- Assist with other teams i.e. GA Department
Education and Experience
- University degree / College diploma – A degree in computer science, MIS (Management Information Systems), or related field.
- * MSCE Certification is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Server/W2k3/W2k8/W2k12 Server setup and configuration
- 1+ years of experience with MS SQL Server 2005 and Exchange Server 2007.
- 1+ years of experience with configuring networking, firewalls, routers, VPN, TCP/IP, internet connections and advanced network troubleshooting skill
- Experience with servers, RAID, Cisco PIX & ASA routers, switches and EXABYTE tape drive devices.
- Experience with server operating systems, firewalls, MS BackOffice, Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec Endpoint, and Visual Studio
- Experience with SWIFT Alliance Entry system an asset
- * Experience with Epicor eBackoffice system an asset
- Highly detail oriented with multi-tasking abilities
- * Available to work on call or extended hours when necessary
- Outstanding documentation, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong IT background with good problem solving skills
- * Willing to travel to branch locations as needed
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese an asset.
- IT savvy
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive learner
- Honesty and integrity
CTBC Bank Canada has been serving our customers for over 20 years. We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our employees to help them achieve their visions and goals. Join us and grow with us!
Please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter with confidence.
CTBC Bank Corp. (Canada) is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace and support open, accessible, and inclusive work environment.
Only those being considered for the position will be contacted. We thank all the candidates that have applied and showed interest in working with CTBC Bank Corp. (Canada).
Job Type: Full-time
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care
- Work From Home