Handy Housewives is a 2x Consumer Choice Award winning company and listed in the 3 Best in Saskatoon for multiple years.
We are looking for a flexible candidate to perform administrative work and support cleaning.
This position is for a motivated and organized individual who thrives in a progressive environment. The position will cover a full range of office duties including client interaction, team supervision, checking and cleaning homes.
If you are looking for an exciting and dynamic administrative role supporting a team of professional residential cleaners than this may be a great opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phone calls and returning messages
- Responding to emails
- Maintain spreadsheets
- Team supervision & task delegation
- Cleaning & checking homes
- Providing clean estimates
- Client consultations & customer service
- Social media updates and promotion
- Invoicing and billing
- A variety of administrative and data entry duties
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven track record of customer service and communication skills
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Strong computer skills in the Microsoft office package; Word, Excel & Apple
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, team environment
- Can work independently
- Friendly, pleasant and professional
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Hardworking with high personal and professional standards
- Robust listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional written and oral English language skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional residential cleaning an asset
Handy Housewives takes pride in the service we have provided to our clients for over 15 years and we have established ourselves as recognizable and reliable company whose name is synonymous with excellence. If you are someone whose heart is helping others and takes pride in being your best than we look forward to hearing from you. We encourage you to visit our website www.handyhousewives.ca to learn more about what this exciting opportunity entails.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- office administration: 1 year (Required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saskatoon, SK (Required)
- Driver's (Required)
- English (Required)