As a Payroll specialist you will be under the authority of the Canadian Payroll Manager, you will be :
- Participating to the full payroll cycle and benefit administration for 9 Canadian sites;
- Actively participate in the monthly tasks, quarterly audits and year-end preparation;
- Providing solutions for any anomalies / irregularities and makes recommendations to improve the efficiency of processes and tasks of the payroll department;
- Supporting users and ensures continuous improvement of various modules in Dayforce, our payroll system;
- Developing and producing payroll reports for different users;
- Validating and controlling the data quality sent to the GL.
- Proposes and creates trainings to maintain an high level of knowledge for different business partners;
- Contributing by maintaining knowledge of legislation, ensuring payroll compliance between company policies and government standards as well as auditors' requirements;
- Acting as a resource person for HR and different Canadian locations for payroll and benefits issues;
- DEC in Administration, Accounting or Human Resources (or a combination of education and / or relevant experience will be considered);
- 3 years to 5 years of experience in a similar role in both union and non-union reality;
- Excel intermediate / advanced knowledge level;
Required profil :
- Knowledge in Dayforce HCM de Ceridian system;
- Knowledge of Google tools;
- CPA certification.
Work conditions :
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Sense of organization and priorities;
- Analytical skills;
- Team player;
- Office located in St-Denis-sur-Richelieu;
- Permanent full time position.