Established in 1994, RUDSAK is a privately-owned Canadian luxury fashion company that houses a passionate and creative team. Renowned for its premium quality outerwear and leathers, RUDSAK offers unique collections that allow our customers to freely express their uniqueness.
We are looking for new talent. Join our team!
(Note: The masculine is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text)
The Key Holder will support the management team in all operation functions to optimize sales performance by leveraging the brand, enhancing customer experience and create emotional connection. The Key Holder will execute the plans and strategies developed by the Store Manager to support the various store functions in relation to sales, operations, clientele development, and merchandising. They will ensure a positive work environment while ensuring an optimal client experience. The Key Holder will mentor Brand Ambassadors to ensure customer retail excellence.
- Exceed sales targets results for the respective location by creating brand loyalty
- Analyze and react to the needs of the business to optimize sales opportunities
- Resolve customer issue by investigating problems, developing solutions ensuring a positive customer experience
- Training on standard operating procedures (SPO’s); ensure Brand Ambassadors have the proper understanding of SOPs and the potential impact on the business
- Maintains loss prevention, visual standards and merchandising standards
- Manages inventory logistics
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a retail setting preferably luxury brand
- Proven ability to drive positive client experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results
- Strong organizational skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Flexibility to work retail schedule which will include evenings, weekend and holidays
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)