Navistar Canada, Inc* ., is a leading producer of International® brand commercial and military trucks, and IC Bus™ brand school and commercial buses. The company also provides truck and diesel service parts and financing services.*
- Navistar has redesigned most of the International Truck vehicle line-up, including the LT Series and RH Series tractors, HX Series vocational truck, and soon to be introduced HV Series and MV Series trucks. The company is witnessing market share growth in several of its core segments, a testament to the customer acceptance of its new products
- Product quality and uptime has been a strong and ongoing focus across the entire company. Navistar has introduced a number of new powertrains to its truck line-up, including the International® A26 12.4L diesel.
- Our alliance with Volkswagen Truck and Bus increases our global scale, strengthens our competitiveness, and provides our customers with expanded access to cutting-edge products, technology and services
- .Superior parts and services offering throughout the country via our distribution channel
- Best in class non-asset based products that enable our customers to not only create value for themselves but for their customers as well
We value our employees and offer the following:
- Medical benefits without waiting period
- Yearly Health Services Spending Account
- Health Club Subsidy Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Best Doctors
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension
- We have a challenging and dynamic opportunity for the right candidate.
Sales position responsible for implementing appropriate business and Vehicle Center sales strategies in assigned dealer markets to ensure maximum customer interface, market growth, and profitability for International and dealer channel. Provides ongoing support to retain customer accounts and plans to aggressively acquire new customer conquest accounts.
- Responsible for creating, developing, and managing relationships between the Company and retention/conquest customers.
- Responsible to prepare comprehensive proposals to include value added Truck, Parts, Service, Finance programs.
- Provides leadership to dealer sales organization in developing strategic account level business relationships.
- Aggressive pursuit and identification of new customers and sales opportunities.
- Professionally represent the Company to appropriate customer contacts.
- Work with marketing, sales and technology groups to implement sales strategies specific to individual dealer markets.
- Provide detailed analysis of market trends and competition.
- Ensure dealer personnel are qualified and proficient in sales related competencies and capabilities to serve their market.
- Aggressively drive maximum customer interface with conquest customers.
- Provide leadership by demonstrating excellent sales capabilities, expert sales tactics, and customer relationship management.
- Ensure dealer sales personnel have access to and successfully complete all required product training.
- Participate in Dealer business planning to ensure sales plan facilitates corporate strategies.
- Quarterly provide overall dealer market summary and sales strategy to the Director Dealer Sales.
- Provide all relevant information to CSA for complete understanding of key deals to ensure maximum probability of success.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)