*PLEASE READ THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PRIOR TO HITTING APPLY*
Area Sales Manager
- Truman Homes is expanding and we are looking for an energetic and experienced sales representative to be Area Sales Managers in new and upcoming areas. This role requires strong relationship building skills, attention to detail, and a successful proven track record in selling multi-family condos.
- Truman Homes is a market leader and has been providing the highest standard of quality for more than 20 years by blending some of the finest craftsmanship with the latest construction technologies available.
- We offer competitive commission rate.
- Responsible for the closeout of 20 immediate possession units in University District. This will lead to 180 new units after closeout.
- Document the sale of the new home and accurately complete all necessary paperwork.
- Ensure all sales files are complete and accurate at all stages of the sales process and sent to the appropriate departments.
- Manage the customer relationship throughout the sale, selections and building process.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in the sales centre and appearance of marketing materials and signage.
- Respond quickly to customer concerns and the coordination of information or solutions to apparent challenges
- Acquire and maintain a customer registration and manage lead records within a database.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in New Multi-family condo sales.
- Available to work a demanding schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Strong computer skills and experience working with applications including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and the internet.
- Excellent presentation and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- MUST BE LOCATED IN CALGARY OR AREA
Please submit a cover letter outlining why you are the candidate we are looking for, along with your resume inclusive of references. Only those successful will be contacted.Please do not contact or visit our office to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- MULTI-FAMILY Home Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Calgary, AB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)