School Bus Driver - FREE Training Provided!
Why You Should Choose SOUTHLAND
SOUTHLAND offers an opportunity that is always exciting and allows for routine. We offer free personalized training, competitive wages, bonuses, and flexibility within your personal life.
- Part-time hours, 4-6 hours a day. Perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree!
- Free Class 2 training, with a hiring bonus
- Competitive wages – $19.32 - $20.50/hr, with the opportunity to earn more by taking on additional routes
- Bring up to two preschool-aged children to work with you
- Referral and Safety bonuses
- Summers, weekends, and holidays off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
- Recognition as a community hero who helps to ensure everyone gets Safely Home
SOUTHLAND Transportation is seeking dedicated School Bus Drivers to join our team! Drivers are responsible for safely transporting students on a daily basis and must be committed to safety and customer service.
As a School Bus Driver you will work a split shift, driving approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon, with routes available in-between for anyone looking to pick up extra hours. You will be assigned a route that falls between the hours of 6:30 am - 9:30 am in the morning and between 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the evening. Drivers work during the school year and are given time off in July and August. However, work is available during this time for drivers wishing to work through the summer.
- Valid Class 5 (non-GDL) driver’s license (FREE Class 2 training provided)
- 10 year drivers abstract (10 year commercial drivers abstract for licenses above a class 5)
- Clear criminal record
Job Type: Part-time
- Wainwright, AB (Preferred)