Lloydminster & District Co-operative is looking for to fill the role of Receptionist/Admin Clerk. This role is full-time and shared between two departments.
The successful candidate will work out of the Fuel Centre - Propane Department from the middle of August to the middle of April. He/She will then transfer to the Administration Department from the middle to April until he/she returns back to the Propane Department at the middle of August.
Fuel Centre – Admin Clerk Responsibilities
- Ensures a high level of prompt, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Responsible for mailing out customer receipts.
- Data entry which includes tickets into the data base and POS system, Credit Card, Agline and Agricard
- Answer telephone and address customer queries/requests.
- Prepare daily/weekly sales reports. Check invoices for pricing accuracy and that they are properly entered into the Profit Master system.
- Process and code invoices
- Update the fluid management system with customer requests, ie. Tank transfers.
- To assist and take responsibility for the observance of adequate safety measures to correct hazardous conditions promptly.
- Maintain proper housekeeping.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Administrative Office – Receptionist Responsibilities
- Answer telephones
- Front desk point of contact; greeting customers and members; addressing customer queries/requests.
- Membership clerk; preparing membership cheques and updating membership data files
- Manage all returned mail during equity season
- Administer to all equity requests
- Cross train with admin clerk, accounts receivable clerk and accounts payable clerk
- Daily bank and mail run
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Office Administration/Accounting Certificate or a combination of education/experience.
- 1-3 years of accounting/administrative experience
Compensation and Benefits:
As an employee of Lloydminster & District Co-operative Ltd. you will enjoy a variety of benefits, such as:
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- comprehensive benefits plan, including: health, dental, life and disability insurance
- 6% matching pension plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Discount Bonus Program
- Service Awards Program
- Fitness Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)