Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects. Manage the delivery of the output/product of the program being managed.
1. As Project Manager, responsible for the delivery of the output/product of their program, which will involve managing a portfolio of projects and programs. Responsible for coordinating the teams who are working on the various projects
2. Responsible for business analysis and facilitating business impact discussions/decision to align project deliverables with business goals, further responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time.
3. Work with stakeholders to define ROI, document discussion and decisions to facilitate progress, including follow-up with stakeholders/contributors by themselves
4. Responsible for creating and onboarding project teams, integrating them into the organization and providing a clear vision of the product. Facilitates communication and information exchange between groups and the project team.
5. Define, facilitate approval, allocate and manage project budget and resources, including vendor management (invoicing, SOW, contract renewal).
6. Identify process improvement opportunities that will increase productivity and service quality significantly and recommend adjustments and controls to ensure that change is sustained.
7. Responsible for managing/updating various PowerPoint decks as needed for progress tracking and milestone presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ related experience; retail preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders and build relationships
- Experience driving/project managing a transformative change through an organization
-Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
-Prosci Change Management and/or PMP Certification, are assets
Job Types: Full-time, Contract