For 55 years, by mastering glass, aluminum and wood, Unicel Architectural has been producing solutions that define the space within. We are creators of innovative solutions in the field of high-complexity building envelopes as well as in specialized glazing solutions in North America.
What we offer our employees:
- The opportunity to work on complex and innovative projects;
- A respectful work environment where teams help each other in carrying out projects;
- A company where collective intelligence is developing and enriched on a daily basis;
- Group activities to promote good relations between teams;
- Good working conditions and an environment where life is good;
- Flexibility and openness.
The incumbent will have the main responsibilities of coordinating all aspects of projects for putting glass products into production (Vision Control® and ViuLite®) from the signing of a sales contract to the follow-ups after product deliveries, in a context multi-projects. The person will play a key role with clients as well as being the link between the external sales representatives and the internal drawing team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, he will work in conjunction with the internal and external sales team.
- Prepare price calculations (Excel) and quotes in CRM system and keep the database up to date:
- Be informed about the projects, location, architect, type of application, etc.
- Calculate prices; for applications and special glasses: request for prices from suppliers;
- Take into account the exchange rates according to the currency of sale;
- Prepare final quotes / contract;
- Send the quotation with details and necessary brochures to customers;
- Follow up on quotes with customers and manufacturing agents / external representatives.
- Process orders in ERP system:
- Open sales (sales approval) and production files;
- Gather the necessary information (dimensions, depths, heights of the openings of the frames & doors) to produce shop drawings by the technical department;
- Verify shop drawings for compliance with original request.
- After sales service, respond to customer information requests (customer service) follow up during the project
- Resolve potential issues with a shipped orders(related to delivery, product attributes, missing parts, installation, etc.);
- Send warranty letters.
Techical and soft skills requirements:
- Have an innovative spirit;
- Ability to exercise judgment;
- Pay attention to detail;
- Be meticulous in your work;
- Dynamic and a team player
- Organisationnal skills and time management abilities.
- Experience reading autocad plan (2D) or technical drawings
- Work with both metric and imperial systems;
- Master office automation tools and various software (Excel, Word, CRM) ;
- Fluent in English spoken & written (80% of communications will be in English)
- Fonctionnal level in French spoken & written is required.
Experience and education :
- Have a college level technical training certification (industrial design, architectural technologist or other related training);
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position - technical sales or project coordinator;
- Have experience in the manufacturing industry.
Date de début prévue : 2021-05-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Assurance Invalidité
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- Événements d'Entreprise
- Horaires flexibles
- Programme d'Aide aux Employés
- Stationnement sur place
- Tenue Décontractée
- Travail à Distance
- 8 Heures
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- manufacturing: 2 ans (Souhaité)
- anglais (Obligatoire)
- Français (Obligatoire)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place