The purpose of this role is to design security solutions securing the network for a large global client. You will be a member of a global team responsible for providing IT security solutions that span across the globe. Remote Access, Remote VPN, Web Protection, Next-Gen Firewalls, WAF are some of the tools that will be used on a daily basis.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Design network security solutions supporting other projects and oversee the implementation of firewall rules by Network Security Operations staff
- Design network security solutions (e.g. initiatives around zero trust, remote access etc).
- Provide expert level 3+ support for issues with firewalls and other network security equipment.
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Cisco Firewalls
- Cisco ISE
- Zscaler ZIA and ZPA
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Strong communication skills
- Highly competent at configuration and troubleshooting of networking products - Checkpoint firewalls and Zscaler Proxy
- Excellent Zscaler and Checkpoint skills inc VSX and Multi Domain
- F5 LTM, APM any additional modules will be a benefit
- LAN & WAN experience
- Familiar with Cloud platforms
- Multiple firewall vendor experience
- CCNA, CCSA, ZCCA-IA or any relevant qualifications
- Ability to methodically troubleshoot a complex technical issue using tools such as WireShark and TCPDump on network devices and/or various servers.
- Adhere to ITIL best practice procedure in relation to all aspects of change and configuration management. ITILv4 certification will be a benefit
- Own problems and escalate to external vendors as required
- Experience of network management tools.
- AAA Cisco ACS
- Direct Access
- Ability to be eligible to obtain government clearance (secret level)