Are you looking for an opportunity to incorporate your passion for cars and your passion for providing best in class customer service? If so, this may be exactly what you’re looking for. At CARQUEST, we strive to be the best parts provider in the automotive after-market industry. We’re owned by Advance Auto Parts and we are the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America.
We are looking for positive, goal-driven, automotive enthusiasts to join our collaborative sales team who are dedicated to building authentic relationships with our customers.
What we have to offer:
· Opportunity to work for the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America
· Visibility to career growth opportunities across the entire Advance Auto Parts organization
· Access to a robust online training system for personal or leadership development
· A rewarding organizational culture through our Team Member recognition program
· Employee discounts on auto parts, tools and equipment
· Group employee benefits including health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D after 3 months
· Financial benefits including group RRSP with employer contribution and discounted Employee Stock Purchase plans for all permanent Team Members
What you bring to the team:
At CARQUEST Canada a Customer Account Manager (CAM) sells or oversees the selling of automotive products for repair or distribution to automotive repair shops and other commercial businesses. The CAM must be committed to inspiring our team, helping our customers succeed, and growing the business and profitability with integrity.
· You are sales-driven – You have proven advanced selling skills and always strive to achieve personal and store sales goals as well as service objectives. You will implement new Commercial Sales programs, as well as support current programs and partnering with General Managers and District leaders to achieve all agreed upon goals for assigned accounts. You’ll provide feedback and input to Store and business partners regarding competitive information, merchandising suggestions, and other services to strengthen the market position of the company
· You are experienced in the automotive industry – Coupled with 3-5 years selling experience you have advanced parts knowledge and can provide advanced automotive problem resolution including identification and project assistance for customers
· You are resourceful – You’ll visit assigned accounts, making sales calls and developing approaches that best position products, services, or ideas; identify and meet the needs of commercial customers and maintain our database of account sales call activity to ensure that customer expectations concerning product availability, accuracy, and delivery timelines are realistic and being met.
· You are a team player – You are dedicated to contributing to a collaborative team with a positive and friendly attitude and build strong relationships with customers, peers and upper management.
· You are a strong communicator - You communicate effectively and have solid presentation and verbal/ written communications skills, including the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
· You are passionate about customer service – It is in your nature to continuously provide exceptional customer service
· You are a quick learner - with working knowledge of automotive systems and traditional automotive aftermarket
· Analysis & systems: You are comfortable using Microsoft software effectively (Word, Excel required – PowerPoint preferred); calculating figures such as discounts, percentages, sales increases, and gross profit percent; Ability to review and analyze business reports, such as profit and loss statement (P&L)
- Work flexibility: Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed
- Ability to travel overnight occasionally
· Valid driver’s license - You have your full driver’s license, have a vehicle for business travel and maintain a clean driving record.
· High school diploma or some post-secondary education equivalent to a two-year college or technical school preferred
· Bilingual language skills may be preferred or required in some areas
Physical Demands: The details described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominantly be walking; standing and driving. The employee is required to be able to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The details described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations made me made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and basis of disability or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $17.00-$38.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday