Beyond the Ordinary
At Pace Realty our mission is excellence: be better, be innovative, be professional and pursue greatness. We're looking for team members that have those same aspirations. Team work and stellar customer service aren't just fancy words we throw around. Our team is a high performing group of talented professionals that is committed to excellence.
Pace is the largest full service real estate company North of Kamloops with branch offices in Prince George, Mackenzie and Kitimat. We provide Real Estate Sales, Property Management and Strata Management Services to residential, commercial and resource sector clients. We provide licensed, experienced, professional services to clients looking for that extra personal touch. We are a locally owned and operated with 30 plus years of experience.
Our company is progressive, dynamic and growing quickly. Change is a part of our every day.
We are looking for a talented, driven self-starter to manage our advertising and marketing and digital media. Reporting directly to the CEO, this position will learn and have exposure to the full cycle of marketing. No two days are the same and in this position you will touch everything from social media, email marketing, brand, graphic design(outsourced), to advertising, signs, vehicle decals and more. We use sophisticated marketing strategies to promote our company brand.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Develop, manage and oversee social media content
- Measure success of media campaigns
- Design, update and monitor company website
- Assist in preparation of newsletters and client communication
- Graphic layout of signs, ads, brochures and print advertisement
- Updating current Wordpress site and development of additional sites
- BA in Business, Marketing or related field preferred will train the right candidate
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Desirable: Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics (SEO, SEM, Retargeting, Direct Response, Display, Affiliate, Social Media Influencers, etc.)
- Experience with writing blogs and writing for social media-Wordpress experience preferred
- Proficiency with marketing tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads (Advanced Strategies), Mailchimp, Facebook Business, Hootsuite, Squarespace and/or WordPress.
- Social media certifications are a plus
- Social media strategist proficient in using social media for branding and awareness
- Solid graphics background
- Strong copy writing skills
- Creativity a must
Self-motivated with excellent time-management skills-must be able to work independently and as part of a team with above average time management and prioritization skills.
We are a very busy office. This role will have ongoing competing demands for their time and must be able to work quickly and be able to quickly rep-prioritize tasks.
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 1 year (Preferred)
- Facebook Advertising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
This is an in-office position. Remote applicants will not be considered.
Please submit resume and cover letter letter along with salary expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)