Airborne Geophysical Technician
Dias Airborne is a scientific/technical geophysical exploration company with a focus on mineral exploration. We are looking for adventure-seeking individuals with a passion for travel and working in remote environments. The outdoors is your office. These are field-based roles.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot airborne geophysical equipment.
- Downloading and validating geophysical data using proprietary tools.
- Some work in Saskatoon workshop & office may be required between field assignments.
- Monitoring aircraft flight tracking and working with cryogenic fluids.
- Embracing our progressive HSE practices and procedures
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Previous Airborne Geophysical survey experience ESSENTIAL.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with tools and materials.
- Practical hands-on experience in operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting electronic equipment including GPS.
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Office, FTP, other software tools).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in and around helicopters and occasionally required to fly in one.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 50lbs.
- Effectively communicate in English - written and spoken
- Adherence to HSE systems and safe work attitude.
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
Here’s what we offer:
- Accommodation from hotels to tents in remote locations.
- Benefits package – including comprehensive health & dental coverage.
- Regional and International work opportunities without relocation! We will arrange direct transport from most urban centers throughout Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Work Location: In person