Your vibe and experience
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
You are a night owl, love the nightlife, and have boundless energy. You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations. You’re always willing to learn and grow. You get that service isn’t a transaction, it’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job as a Night Crew will entail:
- Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments
- Preparing food and drinks
- Managing delivery and mobile orders
- Assembling orders and packaging take-out and delivery
- Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Whether you are working in the kitchen, at the Drive-Thru, or at the front counter you are a part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work – welcoming people of every age, background, and culture – just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team
- Good verbal communication skills in English – additional language skills considered an asset
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Embrace proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
- Overnight Crew Member Position
- Full Time Hours - 40 Hours a week
- Sunday - Thursday 10pm-6am
- Friday & Saturday Night off
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$15.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement:
Curbside pickup available, masks available, frequent sanitation.
- Are you looking for full-time or part-time employment?
- Are you available for overnight shifts on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays?
- When are you available to start?