Alchemysts Inc. is a revolutionary, creative, communications agency serving clients in lifestyle, entertainment, experts and sports.
If you’re an experienced, innovative and positive individual with the ability to stay focused in a fun, fast-paced work culture and are committed to providing great service to clients and colleagues, you may be a fit for our team.
Reporting directly to the President/Managing Director, your role will be to support the needs of senior management and the agency as directed.
This role requires flexible work hours (including weeknights and weekends).
We’re spring cleaning our website, kindly visit our social channels at @alchemystsinc to learn about our clients and culture.
Please submit a cover letter as we like to learn about potential candidates.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience creating and curating content across various social media feeds: Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube (Agency experience preferred).
- Strategic thinker with the ability to manage KPIs and regular reporting. Understanding of the client ROI a must.
- Proven experience creating and managing social media content and building a social media presence.
- Strong reading and writing skills: Ability to create compelling content.
- Understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Canva, Crelo, Hyperlapse, and other editing apps and tools for content creation.
- A strong understanding of social influencers and how to work with them.
- Effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and committed to producing high quality work for the agency and our clients.
- A commitment to client service.
- Creative and energetic with a positive attitude.
What the Role Entails:
- Create and execute social media strategies for the agency social media community across Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Pintrest, Linkedin, YouTube and other platforms as required.
- Create and execute social media strategies for agency clients across all platforms.
- Community management for various agency clients across lifestyle, entertainment, sports and experts.
- Content creation and curation.
- Create & maintain content calendars and post relevant content on various platforms.
- Generate, curate and execute unique and engaging content for all social media platforms to help grow and increase followers, “likes”, and interactions with key audiences for Alchemysts Inc. and our clients.
- Create and manage KPIs for creative suppliers and staff.
- Weekly and monthly analytics and reporting.
- Salaried role: $45,000 to $56,000
How to apply:
Applicants can apply on Indeed with their cover letters with salary expectations.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45,000.00 to $56,000.00 /year
- Social Media Management: 3 years (Required)