Premium Soccer Montreal’s ultimate destination for everything soccer is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their dynamic team! Candidate must be very organized with strong administrative skills. Soccer enthusiast a definite plus!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Data Entry
- Perform all clerical and administrative functions
- Create and submit purchase orders to vendors and ensure the accuracy of the order details.
- Communicate with vendors via email regarding purchase orders to ensure shipments arrive as planned.
- Proficiency in entering new products and maintaining current products in internal system.
- Able to work at a desk in front of a computer for a minimum of 6 hours per day.
- Responsibility to complete requested tasks and fulfill deadline requirements.
- College Education
- Very organized
- Knowledge of Shopify a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both English and French.
- Ability to quickly learn internal systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of administrative experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you speak English?
- Do you speak French?
Reference ID: DATAENTRY
Application deadline: 2020-07-31
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends
Clear Plastic barriers are installed at the cashier, and masks, gloves and hand sanitizer is offered to staff and customers
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- excel: 1 year (Preferred)