Are you motivated to find a job that will allow you to make a difference in someone’s life?
Are you actively searching for employment? We are hiring immediately for full and part-time positions in our retirement residences and long term care homes located across Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta.
Today, more than ever, our employees are delivering important support and services to our residents and peace of mind to their families. Working in a Chartwell residence offers employees an opportunity to know they are making an important contribution in the life of a senior.
Protecting You and Your Peace of Mind
At Chartwell, the safety and well-being of our staff is always a top priority and we need healthy staff to serve, care for and support our residents. As Canada’s largest operator of retirement and long term care residences, we have always maintained strong infection control and management protocols and practices.
In response to COVID-19, we have been continually enhancing these protocols to adopt or exceed any new guidelines that have been issued by the relevant provincial health authorities. This includes full compliance with recommendations of Canadian public health authorities, increased cleaning and disinfecting practices and active screening for anyone who enters our residences, including staff for everyone’s safety.
- These roles provide clinical and personal care to our residents and require certification as an RN, PRN or LPN;
- Ideal candidates have empathetic, positive personalities and support our Chartwell values of RESPECT;
- A sound knowledge and background in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care nursing including activation, nursing, and personnel administration;
Reference ID: Chartwell Retirement Residences RPN/RN
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place