Entry Level Territory Sales Representative (Burnaby)
TELUS in conjunction with our Premium Vendor Partner, is considering candidates to join our exclusive sales team and our Premium Vendor Partner in Burnaby area.
We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will be very well trained to have strong command of the company’s customer service policies as well as on product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
Working with TELUS' Premier Vendor Partner, Entry Level Territory Sales Representatives are responsible for:
- Delivering the highest standard of customer service
- Meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Responsible for proper execution of marketing plans
- 'Turf' management
- Managing logistics and implementation of a marketing campaign
- Training, developing, and motivating a team in field
- Building customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Reporting and analysis
- Administration of payroll and management of expenses
What you’ll get:
- Transform a job into a career
- Gain experience managing a team
- Receive in-depth and comprehensive training
- Build your resume and enhance your marketing expertise
- Work with great teams to motivate you throughout the duration of your program
- Receive a competitive compensation package
- 18 years or older
- Pass a criminal background check
- Good team player able to work in a big team.
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- Solid working knowledge of Windows software
- After training perform office administration duties and fill out reports.
- Availability to work full time
We are looking for positive, motivated, outgoing individuals with the desire to reach new career heights amidst a remarkable team. Send us your resume today!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract