Location: Work from home
Reporting To: Manager, Service Delivery and Recruitment Analytics
webTactics is a recruitment advertising agency partnering with clients to identify and eliminate gaps in their talent acquisition efforts. We help companies streamline their recruitment strategies and implement the tools and tactics to achieve hiring and business objectives.
Working in concert with the executive and the client services delivery teams, the Data Analyst will provide a strategic approach to data management, develop Power BI dashboards, and provide insights based on trends and patterns observed.
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical mind with the inclination to leverage the best techniques to resolve problems.
- Technical expertise in developing data models, database development and data mining.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that accepts maintaining current processes while creating new solutions to continually improve on business efficiencies.
- Adaptability to tailor output for an audience with wide range of technical knowledge.
- Through a detail attentive eye, you create checks and balance to ensure data accuracy.
- You work well without direct oversight and possess a tremendous sense of personal accountability.
- Thrive when you can lead the charge and deliver results.
- Create, develop, and maintain Power BI dashboards and reports intended for clients to access on a self serve basis.
- Lead new initiatives and maintain application of the Power BI tool.
- Perform all reporting and insight requirements; including, monthly performance, quarterly reviews, annual reviews, and invoicing requirements.
- Collect data from multiple sources, and merge to share insightful analysis into the client performance trends and patterns.
- Clean data to locate and correct issues.
- Configure and setup scheduled data refreshing.
- Educate the client service delivery team on best practices to ensure Power BI is utilized to its fullest capacity.
- Develop documentation, and user guides for clients using the self-service tool, and for internal teams as required.
- Follow all data privacy and security regulations as required by the law and client.
- 2-3 years experience designing, developing and implementing reporting solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) data models.
- Experience data mapping from multiple datasets and applying a variety of transformations.
What webTactics values…
- Culture: We are all passionate about working for webTactics where initiative is valued far more than the possibility of mistakes. We operate on a fully remote basis but foster a collaborative team environment where everyone’s opinion is important.
- Motivation: We see challenges as opportunities and seek growth through thought leadership to develop best practices and a competitive edge.
- Client Value: Our goal is to deliver value to our clients, after all, they keep us in business. This means that we develop deep partnerships that lead to impactful solutions - ultimately contributing to the success of their business.
- Caring: We are, and we look for, people who care. Caring about the quality of the work we deliver is a big part of this, but also being committed to caring about something outside of work – whether it’s helping the environment, building communities, engaging in humanitarian interests, or saving every animal…We like to think we are good people and hope you are too.
- Having Some Fun: We don’t want to leave the impression that we are all business. Being able to have fun, poke fun, and take a joke are basic necessities for being part of this team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent