Residential Window & Door Installer Scheel Window & Door
Scheel Window & Door is a well-established window & door manufacturer located at 210 Madawaska Boulevard, Arnprior, Ont. Since 1948 Scheel has been a leader in selling, manufacturing and expertly installing our industry best products both in Ottawa and the Valley.
With a hardworking team of highly-qualified professionals who are all focused on making Scheel Window & Door even more successful as we continue to grow, we ask you – Are you ready to join our team?
We are looking for competent Installers with extensive experience in the residential construction industry. Ideal candidates will have qualified assistants/helpers to be able to tackle all installation aspects from start to finish.
If you are a confident, competent, motivated and prideful of your work and wish to work in an environment where you are respected and appreciated, Scheel may be the place for you!
- Complete installations from start finish
- Manage Clients expectations and represent Scheel in a professional manner at all times
- Scope of work includes Windows & Door installs, cut-ins, header installation, framing, flashing other as required.
- Perform all work to Scheel standards.
- Conform to Scheel schedules and deadlines
- Ensure that job sites are hazard free and clean at all times
- Adhere to the company’s Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Pick up windows, doors other material from plant & install same as required
- Provide quality and timely communication to the office about installation progress, details, schedule, materials, client satisfaction, unforeseen problems, additions to the scope of work etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction/home renovation/installation industry
- Good aptitude for practical work
- Good mental & physical fitness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with existing staff and Clients
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to focus on work, with the ability to be very precise and careful in your work
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have all valid drivers lic, reliable transportation in the form of a truck/trailer or cube van as well as an aluminum brake and necessary tools.
- Adhere to Scheel’s Health & Safety company policies and procedures
- Clean Police check
- WHMIS training
- Incredible Client service
- Neat and clean appearance
- WindowWise course compilation / certification
Scheel offers leading industry compensation. Our installers work year round.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
- Arnprior, Ottawa and surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full-time