Are you interested in a rewarding and exciting part time job? Student Transportation of Canada (STC) are looking for new school bus drivers for the Peterborough area . As a School Bus Driver for STC you will be making a difference by providing safe transportation for students to and from school on a specified route.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages with safety, attendance, and referral bonuses
- Part-Time, Flexible Employment , 15-20 hours per week.
- Evenings, weekends, holidays, and summers off
- May bring your child on board (get paid and save on daycare)
- FREE ‘B Class’ license training done in house by our own trainers!
Our drivers are mothers, fathers, grandfathers, neighbours, and friends with roots that are deep in the communities we serve. They are dependable, have a genuine commitment to safety and deliver exceptional customer service each day.
- Must be over the age of 21.
- Must possess a full G drivers license with 3 years of driving experience.
- Ability to successfully pass a Background Check and MTO medical.
- Demonstrate attention to detail with a positive attitude.
Student Transportation of Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability related accommodation to take part in our interview and selection process, or have any questions please reach out directly to a member of our Recruitment Team at 877-743-7403.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $60.00 to $82.00 /day