Higher Education Marketing provides customized digital marketing solutions to education institutions through lead generation, SEO, web design, social media, content marketing, analytics and more.
The content writer and editor will be responsible for producing a wide variety of high-quality content for the Web at quick speeds and performing editing duties. The position will be in-office on a full-time basis.
This position requires the ability to perform research, write and edit digital content (blogs, web content, email campaigns, press releases, pay-per-click ads, etc.) for diverse clients in the education sector worldwide. A meticulous eye for quality and precision is essential.
The right candidate is a creative thinker with extensive experience writing and editing. He or she is capable of producing quality content that’s targeted at a specific market and consistent with an organization's brand, style and tone. He or she is also detail oriented, analytical, has exceptional time management skills and is able to meet tight deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and write targeted, compelling and high-quality content for a range of channels including blogs, landing pages, emails, digital ads, social media messages and more as needed.
- Work closely and effectively with others to communicate ideas, thoughts and strategies regarding content.
- Research and develop interesting and unique content calendars based on the individual requirements of each of our clients.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure impeccable grammar, punctuation and syntax.
- Manage time effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or English)
- 3+ years of experience writing and editing marketing content
- Excellent writing skills; an ideal candidate is capable of writing creative, clean and polished content
- Good communication skills; an ideal candidate boasts excellent written and oral communication skills and works well in a team environment
- Capable of providing a portfolio of recent writing samples and producing a sample assignment similar to our typical content requirements
*Please provide 2-3 recent writing samples along with your CV and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Writing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)