- Provide prompt resolution of functional and technical issues and report incidents to the
appropriate chain of command.
- Solve functional problems in a complex financial environment, with various applications and architectures at
regional and/or global level.
- Provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality
solutions. Includes the requirements of the documentation system and the documentation of the support booklet.
- Communicate with users about application failures.
- Liaise with development teams in Bangalore, New York and Paris.
- Help configure the installation as requested by users and monitoring platforms.
- Understand the regulatory environment and constraints.
- Manage queries and occasional requests for data search of users.
- Respond to end users within the time frame given by the severity of the problem, and document and track (case histories, issues and steps) the response.
- Search for technical processes using sources such as error logs and technical
documentation of the products and identify solutions to solve problems or improve efficiency.
- Respect internal standards, standards and IT processes.
- Reporting timely reporting of project production and status to customer and IT management.
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication to various audiences at appropriate levels.
- Partnership with Global support teams (Paris/Asia) to provide quality support to our end users.
- Effectively manage the customer relationship with the end user community.
UNIX | SQL | KIBANA | AUTOSYS
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.