Kemway Builders is a genuine Alberta success story seeking full-time positions. For the past three decades, we have been using a unique customer-oriented, design-build business model to build the capital region’s most distinctive and specialized industrial and commercial buildings. Kemway has a reputation for integrity and quality,andhas grown into a thriving business family that employs the most dedicated office and tradespeople in the industry.
This position is responsible for supporting the construction team; tasks involve physical labour at building sites (framing, drywall, concrete and other tasks associated with commercial construction sites). This position reports to the Site Superintendent.
· Using, cleaning and maintaining the different tools used on the construction site
· Loading and unloading construction equipment
· Cleaning working areas
· Working at heights and working in confined spaces
· Following safety guidelines and best practices
Decision making · Teamwork · Work Standards · Motivation · Reliability · Adaptability · Planning and Organizing · Communication · Initiative · Stress tolerance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Minimum one year experience in field construction
· Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)