Our busy rehabilitation & wellness centre is looking to add a part-time receptionist to our team! The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, work well in a team environment and is committed to customer service excellence.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Processing payments and Filing
- Fielding phone calls, emails and walk-in inquiries
- Dealing with insurance companies (We deal with Telus Health, MVA and WSIB patients)
- Marketing for clinic (Social media postings, Recalls, etc.)
- Various other administrative duties
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Familiarity with a patient scheduling software
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office programs and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook)
- Flexible availability is a requirement (evenings and weekends)
* Qualified candidates must live in the Markham area
- Position is excellent for a post-secondary student
Better Body is a busy multi-disciplinary clinic with a spa-like atmosphere and a fully equipped Gym. Our providers include Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, Kinesiologists, Personal Trainers and a Naturopath.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume via the Indeed website.
For more information about Better Body, please visit our website www.yourbetterbody.ca
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.20-$18.00 per hour
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Do you live in Markham, ON?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)