WHO YOU ARE
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL Leadership and communication skills
Proactive and courteous customer approach
Ability to share your knowledge and learning, to work with others as a team
Ability to prioritize, to organize your own work and to make efficient use of time available
Ability to take personal initiative
Flexible approach, open to change
Ability to lift 50 lbs. (25 kg)
1 year IKEA experience including internal training programs or 1-2 years retail supervisory experience
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL Maximize sales while maintaining profitability.
Utilize effective selling skills and tools to satisfy customer needs
Execute sales steering activities
Monitor and maintain Basic Actions and mechanical sales in your Home furnishing business
Provide visitors with a positive shopping experience by ensuring customer convenience standards in your sales area are met or exceeded
Transfer learning to coworkers on product expertise, customer selling skills, and Basic Actions.
Adhere to inventory control procedures
Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers
Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL Soutenir les ventes par l’emploi de techniques de vente efficaces, la mise en application des actions de base et la formation des collaborateurs afin d’assurer la position d’IKEA comme chef de file sur le marché local de l’ameublement.
- en_UK / en_INTERNATIONAL WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND AVAILABILITY
- High volume retail trade and fast pace of work.
- Work schedule of 40 hours per week.
- Be available 3 nights a week and weekends. However, IKEA is committed to not having you work more than 2 nights a week or more than 26 weekends a year.