To cover designated territory developing potential customers and maintaining existing customers at projected sales levels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Time and territory management to accomplish daily, weekly and monthly sales goals including defining market demographics, competitor analysis, prospecting new business and existing account knowledge.
- Participate with UNFI Sales team to effectively maintain existing accounts, develop new business and address operational issues.
- Provide accurate and complete sales reports to Sales Manager in a timely manner.
- Submit appropriate and timely account information for all new and existing accounts for input into the UNFI information system.
- Participate in continuing education programs regarding company products, services and industry compliances.
- Document and resolve customer complaints.
- College degree and/or equivalent related experience and training.
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Sales
- Understanding of related computer applications.
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Computer experience preferred (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented self-starter with high energy level and competitive spirit
- Ability to travel extensively throughout assigned area
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent